Click the link to receive the newsletter with game updates and more.
Infinite Mana is a retro-style, open world RPG with light sandbox features and glitch mechanics set in the immense magickal world of Arukea. It has a unique design that pays tribute to classic RPGs from the 8/16-bit eras through its style and subtle nods in gameplay, but with an emphasis on modern game design elements. It is a mix of newness and nostalgia that is lovingly crafted to evoke a sense of wonder which is seemingly gone from many RPGs nowadays. Every step has something new to discover and is lovingly crafted to take you off guard, so expect the unexpected.
• Follow an engaging story full of mystery, humor, and magicks - or stray from the path and immerse yourself in the encyclopedic lore of the magickal world of Arukea.
• Challenge enemies in a familiar but unique battle system based on weaknesses and strengths with a variety of skills at your disposal.
• Play in an open world where you use skills and tools like the hookshot to pass obstacles, hunt rare monsters, and gather materials to create equipment, items, and food.
• Unlock 20+ Guises (classes) that equip your characters with new skills and traits that can be used both in and out of battle.
• Acquire skills and knowledge through Guises and other means in a D&D-style proficiency system to pick pockets, learn languages, affect the tide of conversation, find hidden treasures, and more!
• Utilize the Glitch powers of the Wanderer to mend or break elements and even people of the world. Imagine being inside a classic RPG and being in control of the code while you play the game - that's Infinite Mana.