Click the link to receive the newsletter with game updates and more.
Infinite Mana is a RPG with an emphasis on exploration, light sandbox features, and glitch mechanics set in the immense magickal world of Arukea. It has a unique design that pays tribute to classic RPGs from the 8/16-bit eras through its style and subtle nods in gameplay, but with an emphasis on modern game design.
It is a mix of newness and nostalgia that is lovingly crafted to evoke a sense of wonder which is seemingly gone from many RPGs nowadays. Every step has something new to discover and is designed to take you off guard, so expect the unexpected.
Choose from over 22 different Guises (jobs), each with their own unique abilities that can be used in battle and in the open world, learn languages, steal from the unsuspecting, talk to animals, collect all the things, and more. Enjoy your stay in Arukea!
- - Escape from an airship!
- - Unlock 7 different jobs (known as Guises in IM) to interact with both in battle and out in the world.
- - Harness your glitch powers to affect the world either positively or negatively.
- - Catch fish, collect unique objects, and pet many animals.
- - Learn new languages and proficiencies to interact with the world and speak to people, animals, and monsterfolk alike.
• Follow an engaging story full of mystery, humor, and magicks - or stray from the path and immerse yourself in the encyclopedic lore of the magickal world of Arukea.
• Challenge enemies in a classic battle system with a modern twist based on weaknesses and strengths with a variety of skills at your disposal.
• Explore an open world where you use skills and tools like the hookshot to pass obstacles, hunt rare monsters, and gather materials to create equipment, items, and food.
• Unlock 20+ Guises (classes) that equip your characters with new skills and traits that can be used both in battle and on the field.
• Acquire skills and knowledge through Guises and other means in a tabletop RPG-style proficiency system to pick pockets, learn languages, change the tide of conversation, find hidden treasures, and more!
• Utilize the Glitch powers of the Wanderer to mend or break elements and even denizens of Arukea. Imagine being inside a classic RPG and being in control of the code while you play the game - that's Infinite Mana.